Method of Participation:
The fee for participation in this journal-based CME activity is $22 per article/credit hour. To participate in the activity, physicians will be required to take the following steps:
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures.
- Read the journal article.
- Complete the post-test and activity evaluation.
- Participants who successfully complete the evaluation and the post-test (scoring 70% or higher in a maximum of 3 attempts) will receive AOA Category 1-B CME credit or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
After completing this activity, learners will be able to:
- Describe the potential role of somatic dysfunction in creating impaired proprioceptive and somatosensory function that causes vertigo.
- Include an expanded vision evaluation – with measures of visual acuity, ocular alignment, fixation ability, pursuit and saccadic skills, vergence skills, depth perception, visual field status, and contrast sensitivity – for patients with vertigo to help develop and assess the success of a treatment plan.
- Outline the types of further research needed to expand existing knowledge about the role of OMT/VRT in improving vertigo, balance composite score, and visual acuity.
Cost: Non-Members $22.00/Members Free
CME QUIZ Expires: July 31, 2022
019-0108.R3 - FRAIX