Method of Participation:
The fee for participation in this journal-based CME activity is $22.00 per article/credit hour. To participate in the activity, physicians will be required to take the following steps:
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures.
- Read the journal article.
- Complete the post-test and activity evaluation.
- Participants who successfully complete the evaluation and the post-test (scoring 70% or higher in a maximum of 3 attempts) will receive 1.0 AOA Category 1-B CME credit or AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
After completing this activity, learners will be able to:
- Describe recent changes to first-time concussion management recommendations and protocols
- Apply new protocols and data described in this article regarding correlation of specific management recommendations and patient demographics with time-to-recovery estimates to athletes who present to their clinic with first-time concussion
- Incorporate an understanding of how to query about and account for patients’ premorbid conditions into their strategies for concussion management
- Update their counseling methods for and refine their approach to expectation management discussions with patients who present with first-time concussion
Cost: Non-Members $22.00/Members Free
CME QUIZ Expires: July 31, 2022
20-0106.R1 - NEIDECKER